Danger averted, as fire guts popular mall in Ibadan

Danger averted, as fire guts popular mall in Ibadan

A fire outbreak has been averted after a section of a popular mall in Ibadan was gutted.

 

Advertisement

According to the Director of Operations of the Oyo state fire service Ismail Adeleke, the fire outbreak occurred as a result of an electrical spark from the central Air Conditioner point of the mall.

He said the spark which led to an electrical upsurge, resulted into the burning of the chalet area of the mall.

Advertisement

The Director of operations noted that the inferno was however put off with the swift intervention of the Oyo state fire service.

According to him, no casualty was recorded as the mall authority had quickly evacuated people out of the building

Advertisement

 

Advertisement

leave a reply