TVC NEWS [DALIAN, CHINA]- At least four people were killed in a chemical plant explosion in northeast China's Liaoning Province on Saturday evening, local authorities said.
The explosion happened at about 18:40 in Jinzhou District, Dalian City.
According to a witness, the explosion shattered many glass windows in the neighborhood residential area, especially the ones at a student dormitory around the area. A fire was triggered afterward.
"We were at the top floor of our dormitory, (we could see that) whole factory covers a massive land, and it had all been blown up to a flat," said a student who witnessed the explosion.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Four Mozambique soldiers killed in Renamo ambush
- Four killed in Libya suicide bombing
- Morocco storms cause building collapse, four killed
- Four killed, bodies set ablaze in Kenya attack
- Four children killed in Benghazi rocket attack
- Three killed, four injured in Nairobi flood
- Four militants killed in raid on Somali government site
- Four al-Shabaab militants killed in raid on Somali govt. site